Voodoo Queens and Voodoo doctors are known as Voodoo Witches. They perform Hoodoo, Black Magic, Voodoo and Gris Gris.
- You can conjure spirits to aid you in battle. The longer/more spirits are called, the more mana is drained.
- You can curse an object with Bad Juju, usually a statue. Whoever touches the cursed object first, will be subject to Bad Juju. This will result in bad luck for them until they are cured by a Hoodoo/Voodoo Practitioner.
Once a Day
- You can create a Hex Bag. This is a bag filled with herbs, bones of a black cat, and charred bones of newborn babies. The Hex Bag can be placed into an enemy's room or person, and will subsequently injure them. The only way to destroy a Hex Bag is by burning it.
- You can use Voodoo Dolls to force people to do your bidding. However this can only be used on one person at any given time, (i.e, you have to have stopped controlling one person before you can move on)
- You can create a Gris Gris amulet, used for good luck. The more powerful the amulet, the more mana is used up.
- You can often predict future events, but not so much as Oracles.
- You can brew healing and revenge potions.
- Voodoo Witches are generally not as physically strong
- Voodoo Witches tend to be very superstitious